By Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau
Whereas quantity 1 brought the NetLogo platform as a method of prototyping uncomplicated types, this moment quantity specializes in the complicated use of NetLogo to attach either facts and theories, making it excellent for almost all of clinical communities.
The authors concentrate on agent-based modeling of spatialized phenomena with a methodological and useful orientation, demonstrating how complex agent-based spatial simulation tools and technics will be carried out.
This e-book presents theoretical and conceptual backgrounds, in addition to algorithmic and technical insights, together with code and applets, in order that readers can try out and re-use so much of its content material.
- Illustrates complex recommendations and strategies in agent-based spatial simulation
- Features useful examples built, and commented on, in a distinct platform
- Provides theoretical and conceptual backgrounds, in addition to algorithmic and technical insights, together with code and applets, in order that readers can try out and re-use such a lot of its content
Read or Download Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Examine SQL Server 2012 expert database layout quickly. functional relational database layout teach-by-practical-diagrams-&-examples booklet for builders, programmers, platforms analysts, IT managers and undertaking managers who're new to relational database and client/server applied sciences. additionally for database builders, database designers and database directors (DBA), who comprehend a few database layout, and who desire to refresh & extend their RDBMS layout know-how horizons.
Info MODELING thought AND perform is for practitioners and teachers who've realized the conventions and ideas of information modeling and are trying to find a deeper knowing of the self-discipline. The assurance of concept encompasses a targeted evaluation of the vast literature on information modeling and logical database layout, referencing approximately 500 guides, with a powerful concentrate on their relevance to perform.
C ist eine der bedeutendsten und eine sehr häufig eingesetzte Programmiersprache. Die Autoren haben jahrelange Erfahrung mit dieser Programmiersprache und vermitteln Lesern das Wesentliche – die Programmiermethodik: used to be ist Programmieren? Wie werden programmtechnische Probleme gelöst? Schrittweise wird die Programmierung anhand der Sprache C erlernt und mit Beispielen und Aufgaben vertieft.
For generations, humanity stared on the vastness of the oceans and questioned, “What if? ” this day, having explored the curves of the Earth, we now stare at never-ending stars and beauty, “What if? ” Our expertise has introduced us to the make-or-break second in human background. we will both develop complacent, and pass extinct just like the dinosaurs, or unfold through the cosmos, as Carl Sagan dreamed of.
- The New Relational Database Dictionary: Terms, Concepts, and Examples
- Mastering Apache Spark 2.x - Second Edition
- Data Structures and Algorithms: An Object-Oriented Approach Using Ada 95 (Undergraduate Texts in Computer Science)
- QlikView 11 para Desarrolladores (Spanish Edition)
- Mapping Scientific Frontiers: The Quest for Knowledge Visualization
Additional info for Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts