By Alex Liu
- Customize Apache Spark and R to suit your analytical wishes in consumer learn, fraud detection, danger analytics, and suggestion engine development
- Develop a collection of sensible computer studying purposes that may be carried out in real-life projects
- A finished, project-based consultant to enhance and refine your predictive types for sensible implementation
There's a it is because Apache Spark has develop into the most renowned instruments in computing device studying – its skill to address large datasets at a powerful velocity ability you'll be even more conscious of the knowledge at your disposal. This ebook exhibits you Spark at its absolute best, demonstrating the way to attach it with R and liberate greatest price not just from the instrument but additionally out of your data.
Packed with a variety of venture "blueprints" that reveal one of the most attention-grabbing demanding situations that Spark might be useful take on, you will discover out find out how to use Spark notebooks and entry, fresh, and subscribe to various datasets prior to placing your wisdom into perform with a few real-world initiatives, during which you will discover how Spark laptop studying may help with every little thing from fraud detection to reading shopper attrition. you are going to additionally the way to construct a suggestion engine utilizing Spark's parallel computing powers.
What you are going to learn
- Set up Apache Spark for computing device studying and realize its extraordinary processing power
- Combine Spark and R to unencumber unique company insights crucial for determination making
- Build computer studying structures with Spark which may notice fraud and research monetary risks
- Build predictive types targeting consumer scoring and repair ranking
- Build a suggestion platforms utilizing SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing and learn the way it may aid your computing device studying projects
- Turn open information and conversation facts into actionable insights via employing quite a few different types of laptop learning
About the Author
Alex Liu is a professional in learn tools and information technological know-how. he's at present one in every of IBM's best specialists in vast information analytics and in addition a lead info scientist, the place he serves tremendous businesses, develops significant facts analytics IPs, and speaks at commercial meetings similar to STRATA, Insights, SMAC, and BigDataCamp. long ago, Alex served as leader or lead info scientist for a number of businesses, together with Yapstone, RS, and TRG. prior to this, he was once a lead advisor and director at RMA, the place he supplied facts analytics session and coaching to many recognized organisations, together with the United international locations, Indymac, AOL, Ingram Micro, GEM, Farmers assurance, Scripps Networks, Sears, and USAID. while, he taught complex examine easy methods to PhD applicants at collage of Southern California and college of California at Irvine. prior to this, he labored as a coping with director for CATE/GEC and as a learn fellow for the Asia/Pacific learn middle at Stanford collage. Alex has a Ph.D. in quantitative sociology and a master's measure of technology in statistical computing from Stanford University.
Table of Contents
- Spark for computing device Learning
- Data guidance for Spark ML
- A Holistic View on Spark
- Fraud Detection on Spark
- Risk Scoring on Spark
- Churn Prediction on Spark
- Recommendations on Spark
- Learning Analytics on Spark
- City Analytics on Spark
- Learning Telco information on Spark
- Modeling Open information on Spark
Read Online or Download Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
Study SQL Server 2012 specialist database layout speedy. useful relational database layout teach-by-practical-diagrams-&-examples ebook for builders, programmers, structures analysts, IT managers and venture managers who're new to relational database and client/server applied sciences. additionally for database builders, database designers and database directors (DBA), who understand a few database layout, and who desire to refresh & extend their RDBMS layout expertise horizons.
Information MODELING conception AND perform is for practitioners and lecturers who've discovered the conventions and principles of information modeling and are trying to find a deeper realizing of the self-discipline. The assurance of idea encompasses a targeted overview of the huge literature on info modeling and logical database layout, referencing approximately 500 courses, with a powerful concentrate on their relevance to perform.
C ist eine der bedeutendsten und eine sehr häufig eingesetzte Programmiersprache. Die Autoren haben jahrelange Erfahrung mit dieser Programmiersprache und vermitteln Lesern das Wesentliche – die Programmiermethodik: used to be ist Programmieren? Wie werden programmtechnische Probleme gelöst? Schrittweise wird die Programmierung anhand der Sprache C erlernt und mit Beispielen und Aufgaben vertieft.
For generations, humanity stared on the vastness of the oceans and questioned, “What if? ” this present day, having explored the curves of the Earth, we now stare at never-ending stars and sweetness, “What if? ” Our expertise has introduced us to the make-or-break second in human background. we will both develop complacent, and cross extinct just like the dinosaurs, or unfold during the cosmos, as Carl Sagan dreamed of.
- Learning Highcharts 4
- Principles of Distributed Database Systems
- Practical Scientific Computing (Woodhead Publishing in Mathematics)
- Mastering Android Game Development with Unity
- Metadata (The MIT Press Essential Knowledge series)
- Data Structures and Algorithms with Python (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
Additional info for Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints